Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Shabby Apple Contest!

Here it is,

my dress design for Shabby Apple dresses :


I wanted something light, simple and elegant, and I think lace certainly embodies that. The lace has more of a crochet-ish feel, which makes it less frilly, and the design is simple but classic.


The edge details give it just the right amount of femininity. Wearing it with a light cardigan also makes it a good business look. It would also be great with a contrasting sash in coral or brown.

I like it in this creamy white color, but black or a nice peach would work nicely.




So wish me luck friends :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lydia, this is amazing! I wish I had your talent. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is SOOO beautiful! I am really sad it isn't in the top 15!!!!

    ReplyDelete