Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Slapshod I-pod carrier

You know those things runners use to carry their i-pods? Well I'm trying to turn myself into a running-capable person, and music definitely helps. This one is a 15-minute fast one, but the basic idea is there: I just happened to not have anymore black thread due to that Halloween thingy that took up three spools and then some, so I threw this together to try it out.

1) Make a pouch that fits your i-pod


2) Slide a covered elastic band through two slits. (it would be better with a wider elastic, maybe 2-inch. This is just what I happened to have on hand)


3) Close up the loop and you're ready to go!


Current favorite running song: World Town by M.I.A.

1 comment:

  1. Cool idea! I wonder if I could do this with my phone radio.
    -CK

    ReplyDelete