Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pinkie promise

that I will post soon. My husband's family has been here this whole week and it's been so much fun spending all this time with them--I've barely had the time to miss my sewing machine! And this'll probably be the last time we're all together for a few years, so we've really taken advantage of it. I'm sad to see them go so soon :(

But coming up, I've got a couple projects waiting, including some top-sewing, alterations on my temple dress (that can apply to a lot of things; I've figured out how to lengthen my sleeves that I accidentally made a little too short.. that was really not smart) and another bathroom organization project! Oh, and an eyelet shirt--I've had my eye on some fabric (hehe... eyeing eyelet fabric...) for a while but wasn't sure what to do with it... a quick visit to Anthropologie today gave me an idea though, so we'll see how it comes through!

Lulu can't wait to get back to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment